Monday, October 24, 2022

Goosebumps Throwback: UNICEF


Here's another Goosebumps Movie goodie from the past:

In 2017 I (well, Slappy...) was asked to participate in the annual Trick or Treat for UNICEF promotion. Initially it was only supposed to be a little voiceover work; but it became obvious that it would be best for everyone to have me actually shoot something.
The Slappy puppet was removed from the Sony Archives and shipped across the country to my home where I shot my bits at a local studio (a full Vlog of that adventure is on my YouTube channel!)

I will admit, though, at the time I was blinded by the whirlwind of emails and deadlines that I didn't appreciate how truly awesome it was to be asked to play a small part in the history of UNICEF.
Not only have they been an incredible resource for the last 75 years, but their connection to so many things I love (like Audrey Hepburn and 'Its a Small World' to name only a few...) makes this opportunity all the more special.

I shot A LOT more than what I've seen since the promotion, perhaps the Goosebumps fans out there know where I can find more?

More soon,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment