Saturday, December 22, 2018

Is It Christmas Now?


It hadn't felt much like Christmas this year, granted it's been Halloween for me since March (thanks, Slappy), but this event finally made me feel all festive inside! We were on base at Ft. Benning in Columbus, GA at a very special gathering for military families, which made it even more special! 

I already know that Audrey is a Princess, but I get very excited when she gets to dress like one and make lots of little girls happy. She made her Elsa costume, for last year's Grinch show that never happened (thanks, weather), and she looks like a million bucks!

I built the new Olaf puppet for the occasion, and I'm pretty darn happy with him! He has a weight an sense of gravity that my other (smaller) Olaf other puppet doesn't. I'll use them both interchangeably depending on the event, but this guy is my current puppet preference!

It was a blast, we met a TON of kids, had some fun with Santa and the Grinch, and even left with some candy. THAT'S a successful party!

After the event, on our drive home, I got an exciting email that I can't tell you about, but I'm sure you'll hear more about later... 

Talk soon, 
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment