Monday, August 21, 2017

Last Week's Builds!

Last week was a busy week, then again, I say that every week...
I am in the middle of writing a massive script (more on that later) that required a lot of attention and sucked up a lot of my building time, but I was able to be SLIGHTLY productive in the last 7 days... 



These guys and more are available in my eBay store HERE, with more characters being added every week!


And these two little cuties! 
"Winston" and "Marisol", built for Callaloo, an educational children's school and internet program.
I built another character for these guys a few months back and love working off of their cartoon designs!
The costumes were custom-made and tailored by Audrey Rushan, who is working some kind of sewing magic next to me as I type.


More writing, building, and general craziness on the way!
Avery 


No comments:

Post a Comment