Monday, August 21, 2017

VIDEO: Make 'Em Laugh!

This song has been stuck in my head since February, maybe it'll be stuck in yours, too! 


I should be forced to hand over my Theatre-Kid card for this one... I had no idea this song was from "Singin' in the Rain" until I saw a community theatre put on a production early this year...

The musical track and all the virtual "sets" have been ready to go on this video for months now, but I never made the time to film the guys' part of the song...

The original plan was to build an all-new character to sing this with Frankie, Hermie hadn't even crossed my mind, but sometimes laziness works in my favor...

One frustratingly slow week, I was determined to MAKE something and my filming procrastination disappeared for a few glorious hours and here we are!

Two more music videos are in the works, hopefully those won't take quite so long to hit the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment