Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Last 7 Days

I never should have complained about a few slow weeks last month, because now I am up to my eyes in work...

Puppets, writing, creating, and all-around craziness has CONSUMED my world in the last seven days...


I built these guys for my buddy Casey Ross, who I worked with earlier this year when he played Princeton/Rod in Springer Opera House's production of Avenue Q.

What he'll do with them is yet to be seen, but I will definitely share it here when it drops! 



This Ghoulish Trio of characters were built, based on my Monster Mash designs, for a gentleman in Australia who missed out on the online eBay auctions for the original characters.
Pretty cool stuff!  

I shouldn't complain, I love what I do and I'm very blessed to live the life I do.
Twenty or so other projects will rear their ugly heads soon...

More soon, because I NEVER SLEEP! 
Avery Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment